2 Posts

Shadowrun: Crossfire» Forums » Rules

Subject: Moving obstacles with tow truck during abort run rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Landen Bowen
msg tools
mb
Hi everyone, recently got the game and am loving it.

I ran into a question last night playing solo with two runners. My second runner went critical on his turn, resulting in the start of an abort round. His obstacles were thus moved in front of me, and I needed to survive the round to abort successfully.

I had in hand the black market weapon card "Badger Combat Tow Truck" which states "You can move one obstacle facing a runner to face another runner." My question is thus, could I have used this power to move an obstacle back to the critical runner? Or more generally if aborting with more runners, could I pass an obstacle to any other runner whether they are critical or not, have faced the obstacles or not, etc?

I decided for thematic reasons not to move the obstacle and thus perished I just couldn't justify using a tow truck to drag an enemy over to a critically wounded teammate I am trying to save.

I have done quite a bit of searching for an answer, so if this has been answered previously I apologize. Thanks!

edits: small grammar changes
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Davis
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, you can still move obstacles around like that. It's actually a very useful way to survive an abort run.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.