GMT Games
United States
Hanford
California
flag msg tools
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi everyone.

Here's a link to Part 1 of my most recent InsideGMT article.

GMT Games: State of the Union (Part 1)

Enjoy!

Gene
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Hill
United States
Wilmington
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Looking forward part 2!

GMT is definitely at the top of the game publishing list for me. The awesome games, supportive designers and amazing customer service of GMT Games has been a breath of fresh air in the board gaming world.

My only request is that as technology goes forward I want to be sure there will always be a place for the physical board games. The virtual world created by the internet is indeed a wonderful thing, but there is nothing like cracking the shrink wrap on a new game, opening the box for the first time and splashing it on the table for all your family and friends to enjoy!

Keep up the excellent work, Gene and all at GMT Games.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trent Garner
United States
Fayetteville
Arkansas
flag msg tools
also Game Developer
badge
1970 Plymouth Valiant Duster 340
mbmbmbmbmb
Glad to see the success of GMT Games, congratulations! As a longtime supporter and player of GMT products, I am proud to have been a small part of that success. Keep up the great work!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Carter
United States
Neptune
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was surprised that Battle Line and Ivanhoe were so high on the list of best sellers! Battle Line is barely on my radar and I never even considered Ivanhoe. (I'll have to look it up.) I hope GMT updates the list periodically, it's fascinating.

Good luck with the reorganization and I look forward to future parts of the State of the Union.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.