Adam Daulton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I wanted to know if anyone is interested in coming to a game group once a month in Carmel, IN. We have been meeting the last couple of months and are looking for more people to come an enjoy some games with us. We play mostly Euro games, though are open to whatever type of board game you are interested in. We are going to try and play on the 2nd Saturday of each month, so the next meeting will be this Saturday.

We play games from 1pm until whenever people want to, so even if you can't show up right at 1pm don't worry about coming later. Our group includes a few experienced gamers and a few new players, so anyone is welcome!

Snacks are always appreciated and according to how hungry you are please feel free to bring sandwiches for yourself or money to pitch in for pizza.

If you are interestd and would like to get more information, please send me a geekmail!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Johnson
United States
Boonville
Indiana
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Adam,

Do you intend to keep the meetings up for the forseeable future? I might be relocating to the Louisville area in the next few months, and since my sister lives in Indy, I can use it as an excuse to visit her/get some gaming in. Does the group enjoy heavy games? I'd be interested in playing Age of Steam, Through the Ages, and games of similar weight. Thanks!

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Daulton
United States
Indianapolis
Indiana
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Phil,

Hopefully we will keep going. We really just started, so right now it is just my wife, some of our friends, and then this month we are opening it up to the community. I enjoy heavy games and I know at least one other would enjoy them as well. Contact me when you get to Louisville!

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamie McQuinn
United States
Dayton
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
For some reason, the "send a private message" function is not working for me!

Please send a note to me at jamiemcquinn ( at ) yahoo.com

My son lives in Indy, and I come out his way periodically. Hopefully we can hook up for some gaming...

Thanks,

Jamie

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.