Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Hi everyone, its been a while from my last post years ago about a variant of a day of heroes that never arrived because of life and pc data losses.
Now i'm working on a variant of band oh heroes or Heroes of normandy.
I'm planning on doing the whole ( maybe not all the years ) korean war, i'm taking data, immages and thinking of scenarios.
My main idea is to represents parts of the famous battles alongside some invented scenario of skirmishes against the armies involved.
But my main question is...it is doable right now as the leadership of the lnl franchise is changed?
Are the new commanders of Locn'n Load friendly about the community doing custom expansions or it will interfere with their buisness plans?
I hope some of the Lnl Bosses will answer this to just let me know if i can make them downloadable.
Thanks if one ever respond, if i will not receive anything i take it as a NO and will make them avaible to all.
BTW you actually need Band of heroes or normandy to play because i'm using some of the SW to save time or maybe i will include them.
Regards, a fan since 2010.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Rydo wrote:
Hi everyone, its been a while from my last post years ago about a variant of a day of heroes that never arrived because of life and pc data losses.
Now i'm working on a variant of band oh heroes or Heroes of normandy.
I'm planning on doing the whole ( maybe not all the years ) korean war, i'm taking data, immages and thinking of scenarios.
My main idea is to represents parts of the famous battles alongside some invented scenario of skirmishes against the armies involved.
But my main question is...it is doable right now as the leadership of the lnl franchise is changed?
Are the new commanders of Locn'n Load friendly about the community doing custom expansions or it will interfere with their buisness plans?
I hope some of the Lnl Bosses will answer this to just let me know if i can make them downloadable.
Thanks if one ever respond, if i will not receive anything i take it as a NO and will make them avaible to all.
BTW you actually need Band of heroes or normandy to play because i'm using some of the SW to save time or maybe i will include them.
Regards, a fan since 2010.

Send David Heath an email. He owns LNL. He is a great guy and you should speak directly to him not on the forum. PM I have his email address or submit a note to him on his web site.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Was there any movement on this?

Would love to see Band of Heroes: Korea, Vietnam, Iraq, Afganistan...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Lloyd
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
World Champs!!....again
badge
Forgot me velcro gloves again...
mbmbmbmbmb
Huron725 wrote:
Was there any movement on this?

Would love to see Band of Heroes:.[snip]..Vietnam....

Lock 'n Load Tactical: Heroes of the Namcool

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John R
United States
Flint
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Actually I know that (rolling eyes at myself). I have the game. I just got carried away.

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.