Subject: New campaign? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Just to make clear, is the only time I start a new campaign when both the plane and all the crew are lost?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
René Christensen
Denmark
Solroed Strand
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That's all up to you.
If you want a plane to do 25 missions, you'll have to start from scratch each time you lose a plane. But it's hard to do 25 missions with just one plane. Think I have 13 missions with the same plane as a high score.
If you want a crew to do 25 missions, that's gonna be more than hard, since you lose crew members from time to time. I think I have had a handful of crew members surviving 25 missions.
When I lost a plane, I would transfer surviving crew members - if any - to the next plane.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul Johnston
msg tools
Very hard to make 25 missions.
In all the games i have played,i only have ONE 25 mission vet,the aptly named "Home Run".tempted by my own invulnerabilty,i flew mission 26,and she was almost blown out of the sky.My ace tailgunner,one of the 3 remaining original crewmembers,was so badly wounded,he was invalided home.I retired her after that.Her playsheet remains in the bottom of the box,as a sort of memorial...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Dirk
United States
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
That's what I figured but wanted a few opinions. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.