Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think given the battle and what I've read about how the game works it might be tough to solo effectively, but I've had lots of fun soloing block games so I thought I'd ask.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harry Bosch
Netherlands
Rotterdam
ZH
flag msg tools
badge
In honour of the brave crew of Hr.Ms. Java 27-02-1942 † Battle of the Java Sea
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm also interested in this. I seem to have a weak spot for Kim's games and subjects but held out on this one. I would probably only be able to play this solo.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean McCormick
United States
Philadelphia
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's an experience game in many ways, and I think it would solitaire very well.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pete Atack
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've played it twice solo and twice FtF and had a great time with all of them. There is nothing that prevents you from playing solo. Like any other game, you'll lose the 'shock factor' of an opponent doing something you did not plan on, but it is a fairly set piece battle, so surprises are limited (mine came at the hands of opponents using valley moves, etc...).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Russ Bednarek
United States
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
I've played this solo 5x and it is great, no problem playing. One of the best games I've played.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Buhl
United States
Leeds
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
lemameluk wrote:
I've played this solo 5x and it is great, no problem playing. One of the best games I've played.

I've been a bit over-invested in gaming lately, but I keep hearing comments like that one and I just feel compelled to give it a try...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Laughlin
United States
Vienna
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
You won't be disappointed. I've played it solo and had a blast. Highly recommended.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.