Subject: Hero fluff? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Sal
United States
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just saw the post that Ronnyknox put up with the whole list of heroes and adversaries. It was super helpful, but I was wondering if I could find fluff for the extra heroes, or at least some of them. Anyone know where I should look? Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I think they're in the overpriced app...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Patrick
United States
Phoenix
Arizona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, doesn't the app have the fluff shown for free, though? It's just the stats and abilities that are blocked until payment, right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Outlaw
United Kingdom
Devizes
Wiltshire
flag msg tools
The Wing Warrior - learn more at www.facebook.com/thelegendriders
mbmbmbmbmb
zappshmeow94 wrote:
So I just saw the post that Ronnyknox put up with the whole list of heroes and adversaries. It was super helpful, but I was wondering if I could find fluff for the extra heroes, or at least some of them. Anyone know where I should look? Thanks!

GW publish a lot of books and stuff, but you can find a lot of info on various wikis and fan sites. For example:

http://ageofsigmar.wikia.com/wiki/Age_of_Sigmar_Wikia
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sal
United States
-
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DyingTickles wrote:
Yeah, doesn't the app have the fluff shown for free, though? It's just the stats and abilities that are blocked until payment, right?
The shop in the app gives a very shallow description of the heroes. 1-2 sentences at most. Not sure if there's more when you buy the hero.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Romans
Australia
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have been following the Realmgate Wars audio dramas/books (http://www.blacklibrary.com/aos/whaos-novs) in which the following additional characters from Silver Tower appear:

Tzeentch Sorcerer Lord - Ephryx the 9th from "War Storm"
Bloodsecrator - Skarbrand from "Gates of Azyr"
Bloodstoker - Vex from "Gates of Azyr"
Aspiring Deathbringer - Korghos Khul from "Gates of Azyr" and "War Storm"
Lord-Relictor - Ionis Cryptborn from "Gates of Azyr" and "War Storm"
Lord-Celestant - Vandus Hammerhand/Thostos Stormblade from "Gates of Azyr" and "War Storm"
Lord-Castellant - various minor characters from "Gates of Azyr" and "War Storm" Lorrus Grymn of "Ghal Maraz" and "Wardens of the Everqueen"
Lord of Plagues - Torglug the Despised from "Wardens of the Everqueen"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Huh. Forgot there was fiction related to ST. Well, that's interesting that there are specific heroes represented. Guess I'm curious, though not enough to actually read it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex K
msg tools
Well we do not know who the heroes of the Silver Tower are, we get a few snippets about those included in the box and the same for all the other heroes in the app. But because the all only have titles and no names we know nothing of them.
It's up to the player to decide why his his/her hero is there or if it is one mentioned in the AoS books, and i personally quite like that.

Perhaps the Silver Tower books mentions something about the heroes of the box.

If you just want generic information about the character/the army he belongs to you could try wikis.

This one seems to be only about AoS but doesn't have that much entries yes (Link for Stormcast: http://ageofsigmar.wikia.com/wiki/Stormcast_Eternals)

and here is the Lexicanum which has both entries for the old Warhammer Fantasy lore and the new AoS lore (again Stormcast link: http://whfb.lexicanum.com/wiki/Stormcast_Eternals)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.