GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,822 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
15 Days Left

Support:

Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
9 Posts

Zombie Dice» Forums » Variants

Subject: End Game Rule Confusion What Is Right rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Newton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi Say there are 4 players.When a player triggers the end by getting 13 brains or more do the remaining 3 players all get a chance to beat it or does it just go back to the player that started the game which would mean everyone has had the same amount of throws. Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Walters
United States
Hercules
California
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

"Finish the round" means everyone gets the same number of turns. That means if you're first and the player after you has 11 or 12 brains you have to push it, you are not guaranteed another turn. This is how the mobile app works, too.

Everyone should get the mobile app. It's free, and fun when you're standing in line somewhere...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Newton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you for that as that sounds right.I asked the question as there seemed to be a difference of opinion on this cheers.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John de Wit
Canada
Airdrie
Alberta
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the rulesheet (emphasis added):
"Play until someone reaches 13 Brains. Then finish the round. Whoever
has the most Brains at the end of that round is the winner."

You were given bad information last time you asked, although I thought that's the way it was too. Now I know better.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trueflight Silverwing
United States
Waverly
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You got the exact same answer in the other thread that you asked.

Also you posted again in the variants forum. The rules forum would be a better place to post when looking for rules questions.

Edit - Turns out that you started 3 threads now with the same question and one of them was answered incorrectly. Sorry I had missed that one and only seen the other two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike DePasquale
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I answered incorrectly in the other thread. Sorry guys. I learned it from a friend, and just found out it was a variant he came up with. There are a lot of people in our group that do not enjoy games where some players are left out completely. They felt it unfair that player one would not get a chance to try and beat the score, when everyone after player 2 did get a chance.

Again my apologies for the crappy incorrect response
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Des Lee
Australia
Quakers Hill
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
indianajo883 wrote:
They felt it unfair that player one would not get a chance to try and beat the score, when everyone after player 2 did get a chance.

Well.. they already DID get a chance to beat the score Giving everyone the same number of turns is the fairest way.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Newton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thank you all for that.Sorry if I have asked the question more than once it's just there seemed to be a difference of opinion. I have just joined and know what to do in future.Now ive got the correct answer for the rule.Great Site glad I found it. I

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Newton
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Just found the rules forum for the future.Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.