Subject: Separating forecast cards rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
The Surreptitious Fabric
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

Is there any way of separating the original six forecast cards from the expansion? I mixed them together to play that way but if I want to go back, is there any easy way to separate them? I've already forgotten what they were.

Thanks!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
seth van orden
United States
Madison
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
thodinc wrote:
Hi,

Is there any way of separating the original six forecast cards from the expansion? I mixed them together to play that way but if I want to go back, is there any easy way to separate them? I've already forgotten what they were.

Thanks!

The original 6 forecast cards are listed on the player boards if you forget.

+4, +2, +1, $$, -2, -3
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Surreptitious Fabric
Sweden
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Oh yes, of course! Thanks for the quick response, Seth!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Michael Hickey
New Zealand
Auckland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sethvanorden wrote:
thodinc wrote:
Hi,

Thanks!

The original 6 forecast cards are listed on the player boards if you forget.

+4, +2, +1, $$, -2, -3

Mine are easy to tell apart the new cards because the originals have a faded look by comparison. Had to sleeve with opaque card backs to prevent identification.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.