Karuba» Forums » General

Subject: Highest possible score? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
Has anybody worked out whether it is possible to get the four gold nuggets, the ten diamonds and the four 5 points treasures? Well, to get the 5-point treasures you just have to simulate that the other player/s play in such a way that they don't reach any temple, so the question gets simplified as to whether it is possible to get all the gold, all the diamonds and to reach all the temples.
More generally, has anybody worked out what's the maximun possible score?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Salvador C. Majoral
Andorra
Argentona, Barcelona
flag msg tools
Well, as nobody seems to have worked it out I have tried to. The theoretical maximun score is (4x2)+10+(4x5)= 38 points. I have tried to reach those 38 points building different configurations trying to optimise the paths, the positions and the movements and the maximum I reached has been 36 points (I reach the four temples, I get all the gold and I forfeit 2 diamonds). I don't know whether this can be beaten, it looks very difficult. If anybody makes 37 or 38 points let us know!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.