Popular Tags: [View All]
Wayne Price
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone,

I noticed there wasn't an editable Hero template in the files section so I've created one and have uploaded it.

Download: A Touch of Evil: Hero Template 300dpi PSD

All relevant text is editable and you can choose from 2,3,4 or 5 wounds.

The file has been tested to work in Photoshop CS2 and Photoshop CC and should work in any version of Photoshop between these. It will not work correctly in the Gimp as the Gimp does not support Photoshop layer styles.

The file contains a 'Curves adjustment' layer to brighten the image for printing as printed images are often darker than on the screen. Images printed on my machine and printer using this Curves layer are a good match to the real game materials but your pc/printer will vary so you may need to tweak this layer or disable it entirely for best results.(Though judging from the colour matching between expansions FFG themselves doesn't seem to worry much about colour consistency )

You can see a preview of the template below.

Let me know what you think, I'll make a villain template next. I believe that there are some templates already available at the zombiegame.com but they aren't accessible unless you have an account and make a certain number of posts or make a donation.

Edit: File now approved so link updated to file section.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Looks great!

Do you know if anyone has done a template for editable Event/Item Cards in a similar fashion?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Price
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
EvanDevan wrote:
Looks great!

Do you know if anyone has done a template for editable Event/Item Cards in a similar fashion?

Hi Evan, I'm not sure whether Event/Item card templates are available but if not I could certainly make templates if you wanted them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evan Duly
Canada
Langley
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
That would be sweet!

I'm hoping to make some of my own variants for the game but I would need to add some Event/Item cards and could definitely make use of some blank templates for those cards, in a similar fashion in which you did these Hero Templates.

Let me know what you can come up with!

Appreciate it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.