Subject: Any update on Revolt? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Any update on when Revolt expansion will be available in the UK? I pre-ordered once I got Rome.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Achtung_Panzer10 wrote:
Any update on when Revolt expaniosn will be available in the UK? I pre-ordered once I got Rome.

My copy has arrived and I have posted a few card questions on the BGG page: https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgameexpansion/193074/rome-ris...

Any one else have a copy?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rahn
Australia
Melbourne
Victoria
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have yet to receive my copy and Golden Egg Games have been unresponsive when I've tried to chase it up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Martin S
United Kingdom
Bedfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TumbleSteak wrote:
I have yet to receive my copy and Golden Egg Games have been unresponsive when I've tried to chase it up.

I'm not impressed with Golden Egg Games and will not be buying anymore of their products. I've tried repeatedly (via their website, BGG and DM to the game designer) to get an explanation on how to actually play and score the Revolt! cards, and like you have received no reply. There was comment about something being posted at Essen but of course nothing materialised.

At least I got the cards - you have paid money and the 'service' you've received is simply not acceptable.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.