2 Posts

Pandemic: On the Brink» Forums » General

Subject: game difficulty with bio terrorist rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
sal conz
Panama
flag msg tools
is it just me or it the game incredibly difficult for the regular players if the bio terrorist is in the game????

We played it twice as a 3-player game (with 4 epidemic cards) and that seemed to be the case. The team lost both games. Both people who played as bio terrorist said they were going easy on everyone. they were trying not to be a jerk by completely obliterating the team too soon, so they were just playing soft so that everyone else would still feel like they still had a chance to win.

i was surprised because i seem to remember one or two reviewers on youtube saying that this module is boring and that people can just ignore the bio terrorist. it makes me wonder if they really gave it a shot.

What are your thoughts on the difficulty with the bio terrorist in the game?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Verno Whitney
United States
Winfield
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've only played with this variant once, and I was the Bio-Terrorist. I found it pretty easy to demolish the other 3 players, but then again I was the most experienced at the game and I certainly did not go easy on them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.