Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Ziegler
United States
Portland
Maine
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
This came up in another thread, but I thought it warranted its own thread. What is the highest score you have managed to get in 7 Wonders? Has anyone managed to break 100? I am curious to see how high scores can get.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steph Hodge
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
Well, it's no Ginkgopolis...
mbmbmbmbmb
jfkziegler wrote:
This came up in another thread, but I thought it warranted its own thread. What is the highest score you have managed to get in 7 Wonders? Has anyone managed to break 100? I am curious to see how high scores can get.

With expansions, yes well over 100. Base game, I don't think I have.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ian Klinck
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With Leaders & Cities, based on the 31 games I've played since switching to the 7 Wonders Companion scoring app...

Highest Score: 98
Overall Average: 66
My average: 68
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
PJ Cunningham
United States
Greenfield
Ohio
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
My highest score ever was 99.
My average from the past 27 games is 58.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. B. Downey
United States
Alexandria
Virginia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
There are several threads that already discuss this very topic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Liken
New Zealand
Christchurch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
With base game the highest scores I have seen are probably high 60s. I would have thought to get anything higher than that with base game would be with very inexperienced opponents or with opponents actively helping you to achieve a high score.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anthony Heitzinger
United States
New Mexico
flag msg tools
Highest I've seen is in the 80s playing with cities expansion. The general high score you need to win is high sixties, and if you get higher, then your opponents didn't do a good job on their ends.

To get in the hundreds you would have to build three science sets and a whole lot more, meaning your opponents would have to either be really bad or be helping you get a high score on purpose.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tobi Wagner
Germany
Ludwigsburg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I once had 102, playing with "Cities" and "Leaders" in a 7 player game. I was the only player going for the green cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.