Recommend
 Thumb up
 Hide
1 Posts

Star Wars: Imperial Assault» Forums » General

Subject: Help with RedJak variants on Artscow/Cowcow rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
reaching out from the in-between spaces...
United States
Baldwin
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all-

Artscow is having a 3 for 18 w/. Free shipping deal. Seems like a good time to try and get these decks.

Here's what I'm looking to do.

User KevinKitchens has uploaded to CowCow a version of RAEV 2.0 that has some fancy artwork but isn't currently up to date (goes up to Hoth). He has mentioned elsewhere that he might be able To format the rest of the cards to get them up to date (which would be awesome).

However, I am also interested in getting RAIV (playing it solo, the more streamlined version might suit my tastes better). It is my understanding that there are cards shared by both versions of the variant.

So with KevinKitchens format uploaded to CowCow that covers RAEV 2.0, what cards am I missing that I would need to use his set with RAIV 1.0? And are these missing decks uploaded on artscow/CowCow anywhere?

I'm a tablet user, so I'm not able to download or format anything myself (or at least I don't think I can).

But to be clear, I am interested in getting both RAEV 2.0 AND RAIV 1.0, with as much fancy artwork as possible, on artscow/CowCow.

Jorune
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.