Subject: Lock'n Load : Korea rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Hi everyone, its been a while from my last post years ago about a variant of a day of heroes that never arrived because of life and pc data losses.
Now i'm working on a variant of band oh heroes or Heroes of normandy.
I'm planning on doing the whole ( maybe not all the years ) korean war, i'm taking data, immages and thinking of scenarios.
My main idea is to represents parts of the famous battles alongside some invented scenario of skirmishes against the armies involved.
But my main question is...it is doable right now as the leadership of the lnl franchise is changed?
Are the new commanders of Locn'n Load friendly about the community doing custom expansions or it will interfere with their buisness plans?
I hope some of the Lnl Bosses will answer this to just let me know if i can make them downloadable.
Thanks if one ever respond, if i will not receive anything i take it as a NO and will make them avaible to all.
BTW you actually need Band of heroes or normandy to play because i'm using some of the SW to save time or maybe i will include them.
Regards, a fan since 2010.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
No one interested? I can use some ideas if you have some or some suggestions on what you prefer to see

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Rydo wrote:
No one interested? I can use some ideas if you have some or some suggestions on what you prefer to see

Id send an email to them. I was helping a guy put a module together for the LNLT system. That fell flat post Walker departure, as they had a lot of other things to sort out.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I am already in touch with Lock'n Load.
My question was if there is something special that you will like to see or if the new rule about air support seem ok.
Also to be honest, not so much people knows about the Korean war, but a help from someone else with a passion on it like me would help alot
And i have another question for you Kev, what that guy was doing and what he achieved?
I'll really apreciate any help, i just want to give much more choices to all the fans and encouraging new ones with community content, but i sense a little cold about this conflict, i saw more excitement with my expansion about iraq. we'll see, and please answer if you want.
Regards, A fan!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Lewis
United States
Roanoke
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
rydo,

I'll private message you.

-Jeff
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kev.
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
Read & Watch at www.bigboardgaming.com
Rydo wrote:
I am already in touch with Lock'n Load.
My question was if there is something special that you will like to see or if the new rule about air support seem ok.
Also to be honest, not so much people knows about the Korean war, but a help from someone else with a passion on it like me would help alot
And i have another question for you Kev, what that guy was doing and what he achieved?
I'll really apreciate any help, i just want to give much more choices to all the fans and encouraging new ones with community content, but i sense a little cold about this conflict, i saw more excitement with my expansion about iraq. we'll see, and please answer if you want.
Regards, A fan!

Peter Bogdasarian (jormungandr) is the designer who was working the mod. Some of us were working on scenarios Fox Company, Haguri etc. He had rules conceptually done for the scale of unit you need to represent as Squads wont work for the Chinese. The last stand of Fox Company was one I was working on, and it had a small handful of situation specific SSR's to give the flavor as it pertained to weather, morale and sheer desperate defense. etc etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sounded pretty cool, but i've never known about it. It seem like much people were involved, but why so much work trown away? No one was willing to take it and continue the project?
Interesting the fact about the scale, but it will not ruin the core of the system? One can give more units to the chinese maybe to avoid a change?
The weater idea is ok and with a random factor prior to place units can increase replayability a little.
But something dont work to me...why an important work made by you and the fan as it seem, dont interested lock'n load or Mark.H. at the time? it's really strange...but i think i'm coming to a conclusion...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.