Popular Tags: [View All]
Joel Oakley
United States
Brandon
Mississippi
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
In the rules for Spinning Jenny, there are several instances of restrictions on actions to prevent the creation of artificial demand. I saw no such restrictions on building a bread factory (for example) in the last round after bread has already been active. Is this because the demand created would be very small and costly (an action plus the cost of the factory)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Kizer
United States
Oakdale
Minnesota
flag msg tools
It only hires 2 workers to fill the first spot and it will cost a few dollars so I doubt anyone would waste an action on it so go ahead I guess.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chapman
United Kingdom
Aberdeen
flag msg tools
Oh, alright - except for Codenames
badge
No, this is NOT my bloody "fursona"
mbmbmbmbmb
Velmer wrote:
It only hires 2 workers to fill the first spot and it will cost a few dollars so I doubt anyone would waste an action on it so go ahead I guess.

Yeah, you'd be spending a minimum of £11 to make it possible to sell a single unit of goods - maybe two if the stars aligned perfectly. I can't see how a player couldn't make more profit by boosting appeal and adjusting prices.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.