Popular Tags: [View All]
JR Honeycutt
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks, I've got two open spots for Mega Civ at Collected: Keller off I-35 in north Fort Worth on Saturday.

We're starting the game at 9am, playing the basic AST (lots of new players) and will stop at the first turn that ends after midnight.

If you're interested, please email me at honeycutt.jr@gmail.com - I'd love to have you there!

--
I'll be teaching the game, so it's 100% ok if you've never played before, and there's a lot of good food and snacks (and a grocery store) within the same shopping complex as the game store, so very easy walking to get anything you'd need.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jennings
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
I was in Dallas the weekend before that ironically. Although it was for work so wouldn't have worked.

Hosting a game in San Antonio this coming Saturday. 10:30 Am start time. It'll be smaller game 8-10 probably but should still be fun :-).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Honeycutt
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Enjoy! We've got to meet sometime!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Jennings
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
Yea either you come down here sometime or vice versa maybe. Work takes me up to Dallas a few times a year usually. Although finding a Mega Civilization playing block in that time could be difficult.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.