Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
marcus jones
United Kingdom
Pinner
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmb
My question is the same as the one in the Player Powers thread as the answer is not clear there.

The Blue player loses a point for any failed proposal since all five types of icon are shown. The Proposal Charter of the Fundamental Rights of the EU fails. Does the Blue Player lose (i) one point for the failed Proposal or (ii) four points because the back of the Proposal has four icons?

I think the answer is (i) since the rules say (page 19):
"The number of influence point chips gained or lost is dependent on on the number of passed or failed Proposals."

Is this correct?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
yang slime
Taiwan
Taoyuan
flag msg tools

The Blue player loses a point for any failed proposal since all five types of icon are shown. The Proposal Charter of the Fundamental Rights of the EU fails. Does the Blue Player lose (i) one point for the failed Proposal or (ii) four points because the back of the Proposal has four icons?

A:The blues will lose 1 point for fail Proposal.
----

I think the answer is (i) since the rules say (page 19):
"The number of influence point chips gained or lost is dependent on on the number of passed or failed Proposals."

A:Yes, you're right.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
marcus jones
United Kingdom
Pinner
Middlesex
flag msg tools
mbmb
Many thanks for your quick and helpful reply.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.