Popular Tags: [View All]
Daniel Robison
United States
Lynden
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I, unfortunately, didn't really follow this campaign on kickstarter, but the more I read about it the better it sounds. What kind of release is this anticipated to get?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jordan Rutherford
Canada
Toronto
Ontario
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Full retail is coming in August. also heard word that Stonemaier will also be selling the upgrade set as a separate product. I am also looking forward to it, and after playing a friends copy.. I can say it's definitely worth the hype.

http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Some places are doing preorders now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The retail version of Scythe will be released on August 1 through retail stores (then at Gen Con a few days later). We didn't do a big print run, but we do have another retail print run due a few weeks later.

If you want one of the few remaining Kickstarter copies, we'll sell them on August 1 after fulfillment is complete: http://stonemaiergames.com/buy-scythe/
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Bradshaw
United States
North Scituate
Ri
flag msg tools
mbmb
Will you consider selling an upgrade pack with the collectors edition stuff consolidated in it? It would be cool if we could buy the expansion and have the collectors stuff in it a la Tuscany. Pretty please?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jamey Stegmaier
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dylan: All of the different elements of Scythe have already been made, and they're all packaged separately. If you'd like us to make more of those items, you can indicate your interest on this form so we can decide in the future if there's enough demand to do that: http://goo.gl/forms/FvTydzLI01SAQsXq1
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Robison
United States
Lynden
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for responding so promptly, Jamey. This looks like a beautiful game and I can't wait to play it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Evil Jello
United States
San Francisco
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
After playing the deluxe crazy edition over the weekend, I am hoping I will be able to snag one of those KS versions, and definitely would be interested in buying the fancy bits aftermarket if I can't. Went ahead and noted my interest in the survey.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmbmbmb
eviljelloman wrote:
After playing the deluxe crazy edition over the weekend, I am hoping I will be able to snag one of those KS versions, and definitely would be interested in buying the fancy bits aftermarket if I can't. Went ahead and noted my interest in the survey.
Want my copy? It's up for trade.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.