Subject: IP side missions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wes McLemore
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
I think I am missing something. On Dengars agenda card it says something about if the rebel players resolve another side mission discard this card and receive dengar. Is there an actual mission for this they can choose to play to keep me from getting the reward? Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reserved 89
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Yes, there should be a side mission associated with the agenda card.

When you purchase the agenda card, that side-mission becomes available for the Rebels to choose along-side the 2 (or more) they would normally have available to choose from. See bottom of page 4 in the RRG.

The next time in the campaign it is time to do a side mission, if the heroes choose a mission other than Dengar's mission, then after that other side-mission is completed you receive the villain Dengar as a reward.

If they choose to do Dengar's mission, then you will only get him if you win.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig S.
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmb
If they choose that mission and succeed, you wouldn't get Dengar.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes McLemore
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
Yes but choose what mission? It is called a bounty collected. But where in the campaign book is that mission/map? Same goes for the other villain side missions. I don't see them in the book. Like the Royal guard champ. Where is the map for that mission. Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Reserved 89
msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I assume it comes in the Dengar Villain expansion pack on a separate piece of paper. Same with the others you mention like the RGC. Since they come from expansion packs they aren't in the campaign books.

The Agenda Card tells you which expansion pack the side-mission is in. In this case "Dengar, Ruthless Killer Pack."
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nigel McNaughton
New Zealand
Wellington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
reserved89 wrote:
I assume it comes in the Dengar Villain expansion pack on a separate piece of paper. Same with the others you mention like the RGC. Since they come from expansion packs they aren't in the campaign books.

The Agenda Card tells you which expansion pack the side-mission is in. In this case "Dengar, Ruthless Killer Pack."

Yep exactly, the cards tell you check the pack they came in. They all come with a sheet that details their Campaign and Skirmish missions.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pasi Ojala
Finland
Tampere
flag msg tools
Get the Imperial Assault Campaign module for Vassal from http://www.vassalengine.org/wiki/Module:Star_Wars:_Imperial_Assault
badge
The next total solar eclipse holiday in 2017 in the USA.
mbmbmbmbmb
weskingofscots wrote:
Yes but choose what mission? It is called a bounty collected. But where in the campaign book is that mission/map?

The mission A Bounty Protected is in the Dengar Villain pack rulesheet. In the same pack that the agenda set came with.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wes McLemore
United States
North Carolina
flag msg tools
mb
ok thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.