Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Grzywacz
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
badge
Founder LexiCon Tabletop Gaming Convention The best gaming convention in Kentucky! Late April, in Lexington KY.
mbmbmbmbmb
Gulf games is a traveling family oriented gaming convention. I pulled out Eggs and Empires and a father and daughter came up and wanted to play. I was able to wrangle a mom and off we went.

At first, people were a little hesitant, figuring out the mechanics of the cards and we went through an uneventful first game.

But the second game was much better. Everyone pulled some low cards in their 3 card hands and while a lot of lower cards came out, everyone assumed that everyone else was holding back their best cards in their hands. Since we used the Scout, we were able to get some extra cards out and the dad won a 14 point egg with just a 5 - Merchant. The mom got one with another Merchant and the other two players myself and the daughter collected turned down cards with 3 - Shepard cards, which happened to both be low negative egg point cards.

When some smaller "reward" eggs came out, we were fighting over them with 10 point "Hero" cards and 9 point "Priests" cards.

The daughter won the games as we all went down big when several negative eggs came out and she still had a few low cards to play.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.