Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
"Music That Glows In The Dark"
mbmbmbmbmb
Anyone by chance grab an extra copy. Was in the hospital during the campaign. Really bummed .

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Sonnenberg
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have a kickstarter copy, but I wasn't playing that close of attention to the campaign. Do you know what parts were exclusive to the kickstarter edition?

Edit: That is unclear, I don't have an extra copy, I just have my one copy, sorry.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Connors
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Wooden ship meeples, wooden fish and lumber are it. The Metropolis expansion will be released later, IIRC.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Drew Sonnenberg
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
In that case, I'd certainly be willing to work out a deal to give you the wooden bits if you want them. I'm partial to the cardboard with Ryan's artwork anyway. Send me a GM if that's of any interest to you (I'd understand if you just wanna get the whole thing in one go).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dedlius wrote:
In that case, I'd certainly be willing to work out a deal to give you the wooden bits if you want them. I'm partial to the cardboard with Ryan's artwork anyway. Send me a GM if that's of any interest to you (I'd understand if you just wanna get the whole thing in one go).

I would rather get a copy of the game too. Hoping somoene out there got an extra. Also want the expansion

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ParisianDreams
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
dedlius wrote:

I would rather get a copy of the game too. Hoping somoene out there got an extra. Also want the expansion

The expansion is due to hit retail, the wooden bits won't be. So if no one has an extra copy, I'd buy his wooden bits from him and then get the game + expansion at retail. That is if the wooden bits are a must have for you.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
randall fischer

Warren
Michigan
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
If buy a KS copy too

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaplainCassius wrote:
If buy a KS copy too

me first.. still looking

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
same here...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I finally got a copy and have to say I'm a little disappointed. Since they never unlocked the book tokens it feels incomplete and the tokens upgrades aren't very good. Really the only thing that is worth it is the buildings expansion which Is going to retail anyway

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Skolo
Netherlands
R`dam
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
LunarSoundDesign wrote:
I finally got a copy and have to say I'm a little disappointed. Since they never unlocked the book tokens it feels incomplete and the tokens upgrades aren't very good. Really the only thing that is worth it is the buildings expansion which Is going to retail anyway

so its not worth looking for KS edition, is that what you are saying?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
skolo wrote:
LunarSoundDesign wrote:

so its not worth looking for KS edition, is that what you are saying?

Honestly, not really. If you can get it for close to retail sure because the expansion is included but otherwise the supposed "upgraded components" aren't really that impressive.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.