Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I just picked this up during Miniature Market's "Christmas in July" sale. I knew that two additional scenarios had been published to Worthington's website, so I clicked on the link found in one of the threads and got the dreaded 404.

So I just went to Worthington's website and searched around. No results. At all. It doesn't even show up under their products.

Has the game been abandoned for some reason, or has it just momentarily gone missing from the website? Is there any way I can still get the files for the maps and scenario rules for the two extra scenarios? I've played through the game once to learn the rules and enjoyed it and was hoping to try the other battles as well.

I don't know if it is possible/legal/ethical for someone to email me the files or not. Thanks in advance for any information.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Smith
United States
Bel Air
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
By way of an update, a very kind person hooked me up with the files for the new scenarios.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.