Zombicide: Black Plague» Forums » General

Subject: Well... this happened LOL rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
this happen about a week ago... (now I`m just ZBP nostalgic at work, so uploaded the pic and posting this LOL)

as you can see things were going pretty bad; but we had the perfect plan, pulling the abominations from one side to the next.. had a necro 3 space from escaping; and Arianne waiting ready to go for the kill and even sacrificed herself if needed. about 2-3 turn max to win.. and BOOM 4 necro cards appear on the spawn phase and bloody Ostokar escape, making us lose the game LOL

The abominawolfz was leading a great pack and the troll was being carry by his minions LOL

hope someone else gets a LOL out of this

EDIT: .... errr... so apparantely I don't know how to include an image in my post. anyone knows? in mid-time link
EDIT2: fixed! thanks jester
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arek D.
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Check your Image ID, then use this command:

[ImageID=xxxxmedium], xxxx being the actual id, and medium as an optional command, keeping the size in check.

So, here you go:

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
chang chang

Connecticut
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
sweet! cool! thanks
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arek D.
Germany
Münster
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
chang_1910 wrote:
sweet! cool! thanks

Glad to be of help!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.