Lord Forkland
Australia
Fitzroy North
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
whistleHi, I specifically ordered second edition, but think I may have received first edition.

Havent removed the shrink wrap yet...just in case.

It says 2013 on the back of the box, which makes me think its first edition....

Its got a games salute logo on the front of the box, bottom right corner, which makes me think its second edition....

Can anyone confirm which edition I have?

Does anyone have second edition and can show me a photo of the front of their box?

ta

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Can't say for 100% but the first edition should have the logo of dice tower design on it. And the second shouldn't. I have the first edition and just checked my box.

Or you can check the logo of game salute. If it matches the current logo on there website. You have second edition. If its the old logo you have the first.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Forkland
Australia
Fitzroy North
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
thankyou. looks like I have the second edition...awesome.

I heard the second edition has some mistakes on the cards?

How do I get that fixed?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Renjie Zhou
Belgium
Baal (Tremelo)
Vlaams Brabant
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Not sure about second edition. But first edition got a few errata for a card or 2 i think.

Try this. https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1019834/official-rules-ques...

Should be in there.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Avery
United States
Suwanee
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmb
You're absolutely right. If the (green) Dicetower logo is on the front of the box, then its 1st edition. the differences between the 2 editions is minor. The biggest being a misprint on the board. (There is a replacement sticker for it)

Enjoy! I hope you get a chance to try it!

Steve "random" Avery
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.