Subject: Sleeves - best fit? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
S. R.
Germany
Mainz
Rheinland-Pfalz
flag msg tools
It's a fearful thing, to fall into the Hands of the Living God!
badge
Tell me, have you found the Yellow Sign?
mbmbmbmbmb
Hiya, all!

I recently purchased a copy of this game and the two small expansions. Now I am looking into sleeving the cards. I know the

Sleeves Geeklist (here the direct link to Archipelago)

of course, but it only lists the different possibilities, regarding the different brands. I usually use FFG sleeves, and while the square ones (blue) are a good fit, the grey ones for the normal cards are not (they are way too loose for my taste).

So, can anyone recommend sleeves that fit the normal cards well? Like in "tight fit, and not too long at the top"? Also, I prefer thicker sleeves (FFG, Mayday 125% etc.), as thin ones are too flimsy, IMO.

Maybe, someone can help me...?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dan Regs
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I use ultra-pro standard sized sleeves for the scenario/trend cards.

Looking at them, there appears to be some space where the sleeve 'frames' the card. But the cards don't really move around inside the sleeve. Long at the top? A milimeter, MAYBE two?

Advantage - widely available at a large number of card hobby shops, due to the fact that they fit Pokemon, Magic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.