Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The past weekend I introduced Kemet to my gaming group and we all loved it!! In posting a picture of the game night, I thanked Rodney for his Watch it Played video and got a response from Matagot games. Apparently, they are getting ready to release some new promos this year at Essen. Pretty exciting stuff. Maybe this is old news, but I thought I'd post a link to the tweet they sent out:
https://twitter.com/EditionsMatagot/status/75565170030897561...

What would you want to see in new Promo tiles?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Palfer-Sollier Fabien
France
Montpellier
Unspecified
flag msg tools
Some news from MATAGOT about that?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Haronski
Germany
flag msg tools
I got them today. They contain power tiles with two colors, so you need pyramids of two different colors upgraded.

Sadly I didn't pick up any explanation regarding the effect of the tiles, because I thought I'd find it online. So far no luck...

Does anybody know?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kristo Vaher
Estonia
Tallinn
Harjumaa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Jann1k23 wrote:
I got them today. They contain power tiles with two colors, so you need pyramids of two different colors upgraded.

Sadly I didn't pick up any explanation regarding the effect of the tiles, because I thought I'd find it online. So far no luck...

Does anybody know?

Is this the same that was in Dice Tower Kickstarter?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryan K
United States
Canton
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Seen here:

https://boardgamegeek.com/boardgame/207149/kemet-dice-tower-...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Haronski
Germany
flag msg tools
Slashdoctor wrote:
Jann1k23 wrote:

Does anybody know?

Is this the same that was in Dice Tower Kickstarter?

Yes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.