Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I can't be at Gen Con and I'm Canadian. I was wondering what is the place to pre-order the game in Canada. In other words, which store is most likely to have the game first?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sara Erickson
United States
Bozeman
Montana
flag msg tools
publisher
Covert Spy
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
JFAudy wrote:
I can't be at Gen Con and I'm Canadian. I was wondering what is the place to pre-order the game in Canada. In other words, which store is most likely to have the game first?

We will only have a very small number of copies at Gen Con. Once the whole shipment arrives, we will confirm the release date and ship out the games to our distributors including those in Canada. Then, on the release week, they ship the games to stores that have placed orders. All stores should have their games within a few days of each other.

The best way to ensure that you have your game on the release date is to per-order with your favorite local store. Every independent local stores works a bit differently, so make you will get the most accurate information from them directly.

Please let me know if you have further questions!

Sara Erickson
Director of Sales and Marketing
Renegade Game Studios
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J-F Audy
Canada
Chambly
Québec
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you Sara!

I was trying to figure out which online store in Canada will get it first!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
fortheloveofdice
Canada
Toronto
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
JFAudy wrote:
Thank you Sara!

I was trying to figure out which online store in Canada will get it first!
Great Board Games and 401 Games have it in stock. Now I just need to hear more about it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.