Subject: Spoiler rules question #2 rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
goom ba_
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello guys,

With one of my characters, I've got the improvment "local connections" (Once a round, you can treat a disease in a city near your own)

My question is : if the neighbouring city has got a roadblock between her and the city where I am, can I still use this improvment?

I hope to be clear, thanks !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Baker Odom
United States
Bluffton
South Carolina
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
We played you could. Nothing in the rules seems to indicate otherwise. As far as I can tell the roadblocks on hinder actual movement.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Lutz
Florida
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
goomba_ wrote:
Hello guys,

With one of my characters, I've got the improvment "local connections" (Once a round, you can treat a disease in a city near your own)

My question is : if the neighbouring city has got a roadblock between her and the city where I am, can I still use this improvment?

I hope to be clear, thanks !

Yes.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Blum
United States
Michigan
flag msg tools
mb
I don't have the rules in front of me, but I can't recall anything preventing that from happening. The roadblock makes it more difficult to get in or out, but doesn't affect increase or decrease of infection in that city. Unless I'm missing something, you should be able to treat with local connections without issue.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
goom ba_
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ok thank you guys Go for the June campaign !

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.