Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Craig Andrews
United Kingdom
Bristol
flag msg tools
mb
Heya Folks,

I wondered if, in this age of solo rules domination (well, perhaps ascendancy at the very least) if anyone had any solo play ideas for this?

Thanks,

Craig
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Studley
United States
Rockville
Maryland
flag msg tools
Who fell asleep in the rain? Did you fall asleep in the rain? Yes you did. Oh yes you did.
mbmbmbmbmb
That's a challenging one because of the physical nature of laying the track and relationship between stations, etc. I would set it up as challenge to see how well you could do within the confines of some limit (for instance a deck of 50 cards). It would most certainly need to be beat your best score, which some are opposed to (I happen to like those types of challenges, however). You could probably set out a few random stations and claim them for an 'opponent' to keep interactive stations working in the system.

If you come up with something, I'd love to hear and will be happy to brainstorm further with you. I don't have my copy with me at the moment.

Have fun, David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.