Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
As subject says, since Essen is closer and closer I have to decide whether to come or not, and if I could find some of the many KS exclusive contents somewhere it would be a nice boost to the YES factor. I'm actually looking for something from Rum & Bones in particular to buy. Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Vincent
Netherlands
Arnhem
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think CMoN will be in Essen, but sometimes you can find German releases at several retailer booths. No idea about KS exclusive content, but I doubt it. Maybe someone else knows for sure.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Moody
Switzerland
flag msg tools
CMON and Fantasy Flight don't provide English language editions during the Spiel I have found.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Germany
flag msg tools
Heidelberger sells english verions of ff games at the spiel.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eddy Sterckx
Belgium
Vilvoorde
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
borgfather wrote:

Given that Asmodee recently bought FF and that they (Asmodee) have huge booths at Spiel, things might be different this year.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christian Gienger
Germany
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
eddy_sterckx wrote:
borgfather wrote:

Given that Asmodee recently bought FF and that they (Asmodee) have huge booths at Spiel, things might be different this year.

Asmodee had bought FFG long before last year's Essen and Heidelberger still has a contract with FFG that grants them exclusive rights for Germany. But sure, when that one runs out, I'm sure Heidelberger will either get bought as well or just goes the way of the dodo...

But Asmodee themselves print the German cmon games, but I doubt that they ever had the exclusive stuff translated.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Raffaele Spadano
Italy
Pescara (PE)
Pescara
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Well i am actually looking for the English stuff since the exclusive items are not translated, there must be some seller that can have the exclusive items somewhere, or not? :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tomáš Sládek
Czech Republic
Brno
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Raffa80 wrote:
Well i am actually looking for the English stuff since the exclusive items are not translated, there must be some seller that can have the exclusive items somewhere, or not? :-)

I didn't see any last year - but maybe it's under-the-table stuff you have to ask for. However if so, I'd expect terrible prices...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ulf Persson
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
According to the official hall plans, Cool Mini Or Not will be in hall 1 booth F-103 together with Asmodée, Monolith and Pearl Games. But as Philip mentions, that doesn't necessarily mean that they will have any games in english there.

http://www.merz-verlag-en.com/hallplans.html

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.