Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Grejam53 wrote:
Will this be made available on artscow?

Thanks for your interest in the game.
Not at this present moment or near future.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, we have been nominated! You guys are amazing!

Thanks to all your help and support... Haze Island is now one of the finalists in this year's Golden Geek Awards. Voting has now opened and ends soon. If you haven't already played this game - you've got to - its free. And we are giving away copies just for liking our EX1ST GAMES page on facebook. If you like it, please vote for Haze Islands for best print and play game of 2016. Thank you! https://boardgamegeek.com/geekawards/boardgame

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles Ward
Japan
Matsumoto
Nagano
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Thank you for voting for Haze Islands in the recent Print and Play Game Design Awards. We snagged BEST in 6 categories including Best Art, Best New Game and Best Overall. We also got nominated for a Golden Geek Award!! Now, a new adventure awaits us...

Haze Island and many other great PNP games are looking for more green thumbs. thumbsup
Please help put Haze Islands in the Hall of Fame. Thanks!
https://boardgamegeek.com/geeklist/222339/item/5312036#item5...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dana Olson
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ex1st wrote:
Grejam53 wrote:
Will this be made available on artscow?

Thanks for your interest in the game.
Not at this present moment or near future.

How about now?

I REALLY want to play this, but print and play is simply not an option for me when the backs need to line up with the fronts. I wasted a lot of cardstock and ink trying to print it out and get it lined up properly, and it is just impossible.

I just want to buy the game and play it!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Motley Reynolds
msg tools
I just found about this cool game. Can't you use lighter card stock, print the fronts on one sheet, print the backs on another sheet, cut them out, then put the front and back pairs in sleeves. I have done it that way before when I had alignment problems.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.