Richard Diosi
Canada
Newcastle
Ontario
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I apologize if this has been discussed already but with the printing of the 2nd edition is it expected or announced if the expansions of the first edition will be reproduced in 2nd edition formats?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
2.0 Item Expansion 1
2.0 Quest Expansions 1 and 2
2.0 version of all the monsters from KS1
2.0 version of slaughterfield

Were all part of the Journeyman Kickstarter, they will be available on MCG website (but we don't know about retail).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judy Krauss
United States
Pittsburgh
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
but I'm not the only one
badge
My hands are small, I know, but they're not yours, they are my own
mbmbmbmbmb
Endevor wrote:
2.0 Item Expansion 1
2.0 Quest Expansions 1 and 2
2.0 version of all the monsters from KS1
2.0 version of slaughterfield

Were all part of the Journeyman Kickstarter, they will be available on MCG website (but we don't know about retail).

Also, the 2.0 expansion heroes' cards are available as a free PDF download from the Megacongames site (Skald, Trickster, Spriggan).

@Endevor: are you sure about Slaughterfield? The updated rules are in the 2.0 rulebook, but I thought that the new cards were an addition, not an update.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad Keusch
United States
Ann Arbor
MI
flag msg tools
badge
It's hard to remember we're alive for the first time. It's hard to remember we're alive for the last time.
mbmbmbmbmb
afaik, there are NEW slaughterfield cards coming as part of the KS, the base cards they were talking about making available for purchase but hadn't given any concrete details
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Endevor Rovedne
France
le pré saint gervais
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
The slaugterfield cards updated were a stretch goals unlocked during the pledge manager if i am not mistaken. I guess it will be mainly item cards but i havn't received the files yet so maybe more changes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.