Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Bono_is_Okay [+] [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
There's an ongoing shooting incident in Munich right now. The difference in news coverage is pretty sad. CNN MSNBC are reporting the tragedy in Munich. Fox is reporting how Trump would have prevented it how Trump will keep us safe at cetera. Disappointing even for Fox.

Multiple people shot, one dead, no details on shooter or weapon yet. Police investigating, shooter not caught or dead yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
just a week after an asylum-seeker attacked passengers on a train with an axe. Boy I hope this does not become a pattern.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
just a week after an asylum-seeker attacked passengers on a train with an axe. Boy I hope this does not become a pattern.

Yes, two incidents in a week, damn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
flag msg tools
badge
Bitter and Acerbic Harridan
Jesus Christ, my cousin lives in Munich with her family. FFS.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Guess America's got some competition for crazy these days. Pretty sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
hyperbolus wrote:
slatersteven wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:

Yes, two incidents in a week, damn.

And this happened May 11th near Munich.

Munich knife attack: One dead after man shouting 'Allahu Akbar' attacks four at train station in Grafing, Germany
3 attacks, that almost one every two days, it;s an endemic.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:
There's an ongoing shooting incident in Munich right now. The difference in news coverage is pretty sad. CNN MSNBC are reporting the tragedy in Munich. Fox is reporting how Trump would have prevented it how Trump will keep us safe at cetera. Disappointing even for Fox.

Multiple people shot, one dead, no details on shooter or weapon yet. Police investigating, shooter not caught or dead yet.

Why lie?
I have been watching foxnews since the coverage started.
They were not talking about how Trump would have prevented it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
slatersteven wrote:
Boy I hope this does not become a pattern.

I wonder if they share anything in common ? Boy I don't really know for sure what it could be. A real mystery indeed.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Did they mention Muslim yet? Any doubts from what we know so far?
"Where's that conclusion, Milton? Oh, There it is, let me just jump to it, therrrrre."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:
"Where's that conclusion, Milton? Oh, There it is, let me just jump to it, therrrrre."

I was thinking mental illness, but your racism is duly noted !

holy fuck it's like a clan meeting in RSP today with all you closeted racist's coming out of the wood work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:

"TRUTH GRENADE!! FIRE IN THE HOLE!!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jeremycobert wrote:
Diabolik771 wrote:

holy fuck it's like a clan meeting in RSP today with all you closeted racist's coming out of the wood work.

If I'm wrong then I will have to eat crow.
Whites are all rednecks according to RSP, "So's I's reckin' crow'll be tasty!"

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheDashi wrote:
maxo-texas wrote:

Why lie?
I have been watching foxnews since the coverage started.
They were not talking about how Trump would have prevented it.

Dude i sat there and listened to fox on sirius 113 and 114 on the xm radio about 2 minutes before my post. I only took long enough to browse cnn and msnbc to get their tone before posting

You are mistaken or listening to a different slice of fox news.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Diabolik771 wrote:

Long as you have it with some black-eyed peas and a nice Moonshine...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Daniel Eig
United States
Huntington
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Early reports in German language media is that this was perpetrated by neo-nazi's screaming about foreigners.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Damian
United States
Enfield
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:

Considering the gunmen reportedly shouted "Fucking foreigners" and "I am German" you and Jeremy are looking like even more the racist assholes than usual.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:
jeremycobert wrote:
Diabolik771 wrote:

If I'm wrong then I will have to eat crow.

I'll take my $1000 now.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Terrorists. Home-grown, but still, terrorists. Sad day.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andrew Bartosh

Sunnyvale
California
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
she2 wrote:
Jesus Christ, my cousin lives in Munich with her family. FFS.

Have you heard from them yet? Hope they're okay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chengkai Yang
United States
Cupertino
California
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
The pace of these things is very disturbing. We've moved from a time span of years, to months, to weeks, to a matter of days between incidents. the coverage of most of this stuff feels like squirting lighter fluid onto the fire. Not sure how you can diffuse this situation but if you want to promote authoritarian big brother oversight and pogroms, we're on the right track.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Trey Chambers
United States
Houston
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

We should keep blowing up children in the Middle East.

It's doing a great job at stamping out terrorism.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
non sequitur
United States
Elk Point
South Dakota (SD)
flag msg tools
Mandelbrot/Simurgh hybrid etc etc
badge
I made both of these fractals, hurray!
mbmbmbmbmb
draxx01 wrote:
The pace of these things is very disturbing. We've moved from a time span of years, to months, to weeks, to a matter of days between incidents. the coverage of most of this stuff feels like squirting lighter fluid onto the fire. Not sure how you can diffuse this situation but if you want to promote authoritarian big brother oversight and pogroms, we're on the right track.

As I was commuting today it occurred to me that I hadn't seen the flag at anything but half-mast since Orlando.

Sad.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Terwox wrote:
draxx01 wrote:

As I was commuting today it occurred to me that I hadn't seen the flag at anything but half-mast since Orlando.

Sad.

Well, you know whose fault this is?

#thanksObama
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

Got this from the CNN website - this is the only mention of possible motivations I've seen:

• A witness who will only be identified as Lauretta told CNN her son was in a bathroom with a shooter at the McDonald's. "That's where he loaded his weapon," she said. "I hear like an alarm and boom, boom, boom... And he's still killing the children. The children were sitting to ear. They can't run." Lauretta said she heard the gunman say, "Allahu Akbar," or God is great. "I know this because I'm Muslim. I hear this and I only cry."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
B Schneider
Canada
Stittsville
ON
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

And now there's this from The Guardian, so, who knows?

"A witness, Luan Zequiri, said he was at the scene when the shooting broke out near the McDonald’s restaurant.

He told the German broadcaster N-tv that he heard the attacker yell an anti-foreigner slur and “there was a really loud scream”.

He said he saw only one attacker, who was wearing boots and a backpack. Zequiri said: “I looked in his direction and he shot two people on the stairs.” Zequiri then hid and made his escape when the way was clear."

In the end, violence will beget violence. Much of this is a direct result of the decision of the US to invade Iraq by the Neo-Cons, and then the subsequent Democrat utter ineptitude to ensure the ill-begotten invasion didn't blow up in the West's face.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4 , 5  Next »  [8] | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.