Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Alex Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The first time I saw this expansion in a store in France, it seem to suggest there were 4 bonus cards (character, object, location... not sure). I have ordered it here, but I can't see any indication of bonus cards.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
K Fung
Canada
Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
Love playing tile games!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Did you look at the back of the box and see if the bonus cards are included?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gabor Pivarcsi
Hungary
Budapest
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
The bonus cards are numbered like "P1", "P2", etc instead of a numerical value on their backs.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Victor Lesperance
United States
Northville
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I watched one of the unboxing videos. The bonus cards aren't separated in any way. They are just part of the giant deck that you get (so instead of 24 medium cards wrapped together, there should be 26). As said above, you'll know if you got them because of the P1, P2, and P3 written on the back (instead of the HS# written on the other cards).

When I saw the unboxing video, I first thought, "hey, where's his promo cards!?!" I rewound and saw them the second time, mixed in with the other cards.

And its 3 promo cards (plus their 3 ghost copies).

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Taed Wynnell
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine only came with P1, P2, and P3. It did not include P4 as Asmodee, my FLGS, and their distributor said it should.

Did anyone get P4 (the meeple weapon)?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alex Limoges
Canada
Montreal
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Thanks,

I was just wondering because my online shop did not mention it, and I could not see on top of the box on their image, so I was wondering if they would be included... Memory is faulty: I was certain that in France, I saw it written clearly in the front, on the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert F-C
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Taed wrote:
Mine only came with P1, P2, and P3. It did not include P4 as Asmodee, my FLGS, and their distributor said it should.

Did anyone get P4 (the meeple weapon)?

My two P4 cards ("wooden meeple" item card for both player and ghost) arrived in a separate, unlabelled, quite small zip-lock bag.
I almost accidentally threw them out with the packaging as I initially missed them when I pulled out the main game.

I assume they are not included in the main Hidden Signs box because they are a gamer's joke/reference rather than serious cards.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.