Blood Bowl: Team Manager – The Card Game» Forums » Rules

Subject: illegal substitution and sewer go map rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
Please help me with this two team upgrades. Can you use illegal substitution only on player you just put into play, or you can put player into play and choose player in completly different matchup and injure him in order to replace him? Can you use illegal subs. on downed player? Regarding sewer go map can you place player in one matchup and use sewer go map on your player in different matchup? Or you have to use it on player in same matchup as your just placed player? Many thx in advance

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
Simicic wrote:
Can you use illegal substitution only on player you just put into play, or you can put player into play and choose player in completly different matchup and injure him in order to replace him?

Any 1 of your players, at any matchup.

Simicic wrote:
Can you use illegal subs. on downed player?

Well, since you are injuring the chosen player; it doesn't really matter if he was standing or downed. So either is fine.

Simicic wrote:
Regarding sewer go map can you place player in one matchup and use sewer go map on your player in different matchup? Or you have to use it on player in same matchup as your just placed player? Many thx in advance

Matchup Actions aren't tied to the playing of a particular player card. They are played (once per turn), 'after' the icons on the card have been used, and the effect comes into play immediately as a general boost.

So you would play Sewer Go-Map at any time during your turn, to help you as you best see fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mladen Šimić
Croatia
Zagreb
flag msg tools
Many thanks for quick response and help

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.