Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: [RtL] Rollback feature request. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Allan A.Y.
Hong Kong
flag msg tools
mb
It's not the first time, but I have forgotten my hero was immobilized. And this time I moved him to push a door, there is no backspace/rollback button to undo my progress... how can we get a hold of the devs?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Houston
United States
Tulsa
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmb
Altasia wrote:
It's not the first time, but I have forgotten my hero was immobilized. And this time I moved him to push a door, there is no backspace/rollback button to undo my progress... how can we get a hold of the devs?

The app's status is saved at the beginning of every new round. If something like a door was opened accidentally, I think the best (current) solution is to kill the app and reload it. You will end up with slightly different random variance in combat and activations though, so the choice to kill/reload will want to keep that in mind.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Hersey
United States
Peoria
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I've done that as well. What I did was remember how the monsters had been activated and then proceeded with my turn as if the door hadn't opened. I still opened the door with another hero on a different turn and then just had the monsters who had been activated go after my hero who opened the door did. Not the best solution and there are plenty of cases where this wouldn't work but it saved me from having to start the round over.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.