Jeff Staff
United States
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm not putting a link, you can google it yourselves. From what I've read they were the GOOD GUYS who did it.
It's one thing to take prisoners but this is just fucked.
I don't want ANY of those fuckers in the West. I say let them all stay where the fuck they are.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You know, some of us said this right at the start.

If only we had let Assad win.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Diabolik771 wrote:
I'm not putting a link, you can google it yourselves. From what I've read they were the GOOD GUYS who did it.
It's one thing to take prisoners but this is just fucked.
I don't want ANY of those fuckers in the West. I say let them all stay where the fuck they are.

#not_all_good_guys

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
United States
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
Yep, the Syrian Free Army. At least the SFA is saying it was a mistake, and not putting on the internet as a recruiting tool.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chapel
United States
Round Rock
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
"Don't be humble... you're not that great."
mb
There are people who are stones and people who are flowers.

Why flowers?

Because after 9/11 I can count the stones on my fingers an toes...Now count the flowers.

I live for the part of humanity that aren't total assholes. Luckily there are more of us than there are of them, and I am certainly am not going to reject all the flowers to avoid a stone.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric "Shippy McShipperson" Mowrer
United States
Vancouver
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
Ami. Geek.
mbmbmbmbmb
Just like Osama Bin Laden wasn't a "good guy" when we supported his war against the Russians. We are apparently incapable of learning.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Dearlove
United Kingdom
Isleworth
Middx
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The point about most civil wars is that if they are not won quickly then all "moderates" are dead and the war continues until one side wins. If outsiders prolong it then it is just worse for everyone. There is probably nobody left who will be able to form a government that we could support now. So Assad and peace quickly is probably best for Syria. They will have an appalling shitty time whatever happens.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian S.
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
01010011 01001000 01000001 01001100 01001100 00100000 01010111 01000101 00100000 01010000 01001100 01000001 01011001 00100000 01000001 00100000 01000111 01000001 01001101 01000101 00111111
mbmbmbmbmb
DavidDearlove wrote:
So Assad and peace quickly is probably best for Syria.
In other words, the West should have stayed the f' out. But, but, but WMD's! Iraq, Libya, Syria. Lessons not learned, prolong the chaos and suffering of people we can't even see. I wonder if the Iraqis, Libyans, and Syrians are voting Clinton?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.