Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Collin Pastorius
United States
Great Mills
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's my understanding that when you replace a manager in your factory that you pay the amount (depending on the spot $1, $2, $3, or $4) to hire them again. Is this right or am I being too harsh?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean Boyll
United States
Kuna
Idaho
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. You only pay the fee for using the office space for the first time. Think of it as paying for the computer and cubical walls for this new hier.

You can only replace a worker with an upgraded worker of the same type. There is no extra cost for this. Think of it as the same worker just getting better with experience.

You can have more than one worker of the same type in your office.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Folsom
United States
Wilmore
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
SPBTooL wrote:
No. You only pay the fee for using the office space for the first time. Think of it as paying for the computer and cubical walls for this new hier.

You can only replace a worker with an upgraded worker of the same type. There is no extra cost for this. Think of it as the same worker just getting better with experience.

You can have more than one worker of the same type in your office.

I am now going to incorporat your reasoning into my game explanation from now on.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.