Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Starting Monday Alliance Distribution will call stores to offer the 2016 Board Game Advent Calendar to them. If you want to buy this in your favorite FLGS in the US, feel free to tell them, that you are interested, so that when they get a call, they know to order a copy or two.

Thanks.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
Starting Monday Alliance Distribution will call stores to offer the 2016 Board Game Advent Calendar to them. If you want to buy this in your favorite FLGS in the US, feel free to tell them, that you are interested, so that when they get a call, they know to order a copy or two.

Thanks.

Will the BGG store not be carrying the 2016 edition like they did last year?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
belial1134 wrote:

They probably will. But not the nice big box, rather a smaller one that is easier to ship. And still costs the same. But that is not finalized yet.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Eric Greaves
United States
SALEM
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Could I expect this to be available on amazon.com as well?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
rarnom wrote:
Could I expect this to be available on amazon.com as well?
Only if some store puts it up there. I sit in Germany, and do not plan to set that up. So I guess: No.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Monroe
United States
St Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
belial1134 wrote:

They probably will. But not the nice big box, rather a smaller one that is easier to ship. And still costs the same. But that is not finalized yet.

Ok, thank you.

Last year BGG store had the big box and some other online game store (can't remember which one though) shipped just the expansions, assuming in a smaller box.

Looking forward to seeing what all is included this year

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:

Thanks.

So, will Alliance receive it in time to get it out to FLGS before December 1st? What's the ETA of it hitting the states?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
tgmcduff wrote:
So, will Alliance receive it in time to get it out to FLGS before December 1st? What's the ETA of it hitting the states?

I hope so. Their location left me this week on it's way to their warehouse. It should reach them by the end of October.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
msg tools
Any idea when Funagain will be getting stock? I skipped the BGG store as I want the big box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Funagain Games
United States
Ashland
Oregon
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
elborak wrote:
Any idea when Funagain will be getting stock? I skipped the BGG store as I want the big box.

Hopefully soon. Fingers crossed!

-Nick

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherry Rowland
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
tgmcduff wrote:

I hope so. Their location left me this week on it's way to their warehouse. It should reach them by the end of October.

I hope this gets to my local store by next week, the preorder has been locked in, but nobody knows when the heck it will get here. I'm a little upset that there still isn't an ETA for the box.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matthias Nagy
Germany
Berlin
Berlin
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
DivaDoomcookie wrote:

I hope this gets to my local store by next week, the preorder has been locked in, but nobody knows when the heck it will get here. I'm a little upset that there still isn't an ETA for the box.

If your store orders via Alliances, I can tell you, that they have it in stock for two weeks now. IF they ordered through another channel, I can't comment.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sherry Rowland
United States
Maryland Heights
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
If your store orders via Alliances, I can tell you, that they have it in stock for two weeks now. IF they ordered through another channel, I can't comment.

It is. Yet, they have not delivered it. We pulled it up just a couple of days ago and it had us locked in, but no estimated delivery of any sort. It's kind of irking us both.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina McDuffie
United States
Summerville
South Carolina
flag msg tools
designer
Visit TheGlassMeeple.com for game reviews and run-throughs by me.
badge
She who laughs... lasts!
mbmbmbmbmb
darkpact wrote:
DivaDoomcookie wrote:

Maybe, but Alliance didn't release them for shipment to stores until Wednesday, 16 November. The ones we ordered arrived in our store the Friday before Thanksgiving. Apparently there was some misunderstanding with the publisher about the street date. If I hadn't pushed for an answer on when they were releasing them, they might still be sitting in their warehouse.

So happy to have it on time this year! Last year I had to get one from the BGG Store and it didn't arrive until December 10.

We still have one in stock, but it's the big box type, not the compact. I could port everything to envelopes if someone really wants it. The big box would probably cost a lot to ship.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave G
msg tools
My FLGS had these (the big box) in stock for Small Business Saturday (11/26).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.