Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Drew Sonnenberg
United States
Rock Hill
South Carolina
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just finished my first solo game. It is everything I was hoping for, but I just have two things I want to make sure are correct.

1. I sent two astronauts astronauts to Earth Orbit. Suborbital Flight says they are incapacitated on a roll of 1-3. Two unlucky rolls later, they're both incapacitated. If I let the capsule fall back to Earth (difficulty of 0 so no thrust needed) and it survives re-entry, those astronauts will be healed by next year, correct?

2. Ion thrusters make the max payload table useless, right? Since the table never accounts for time, Ion Thrusters can't be accounted for using the table and you have to work things out the hard (or, as I like to think of it: fun) way, correct?

Thanks in advance for your help.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michel Kangro
Germany
Bonn
NRW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Correct.

2. Yes, but if you turn the card around, you find a table accounting for time just for Ion Thrusters. Still fun though. :-)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.