6 Posts

Pandemic Legacy: Season 1» Forums » Rules

Subject: Non legacy set up? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Hi, we want to have a quick go at basic pandemic, before we start the legacy campaign with two players using the pandemic legacy game, do we just play as normal pandemic? I've just noticed the characters have no special abilities either as they do in normal pandemic. Is that right? Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hawks
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The characters have special abilities just like the original game.

I have to assume you're looking at the "Civilian" cards, which you only take if your current character dies mid-game.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Ah. Thanks yes, you are correct.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Byron S
United States
Ventura
California
flag msg tools
I don't remember what I ate last night
badge
but I can spout off obscure rules to all sorts of game like nobody's business!
mbmbmbmbmb
You may need to look at the first few cards in the legacy deck to find characters and such. Just don't look past the card that tells you to STOP until some point in January for Legacy.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clive Jones

Cambridgeshire, UK
msg tools
mb
Nono! Unless they've changed things for reprints - and I'd be very surprised if they had - the legacy deck arrives with a STOP card on top, telling you not to start working through it until you begin your first January game. Don't touch it!

More generally, don't touch the legacy deck, or the packages, or the dossier doors. But it's a good idea to unpack everything else and get a feel for what's in the box, make sure it's all there, etc.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Steram Shaw
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Thanks guys. It was just to get into the swing of pandemic again. we are now ready for whatever is waiting for us...here goes..

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.