Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Has anyone picked up multiple expansions of the same type? And if so, how are you mixing the cards? For example, I'm wondering if I should get 2 XL Guardians of Targa, since one of the Threat cards is just that, 2 Guardians. However, if I do, should I mix in all the cards as well, or keep the second set of threat/encounter cards separate?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam Mitchell
United States
Unspecified
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I would say DEFINITELY don't use the second set of Threat cards, as that would make the Guardians far too common. Just assemble the second model and use it whenever the Epic Threat card with two Guardians comes up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I like fighting Guardians, so mix to taste,

Phil

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ross Allen
United Kingdom
Manchester
Greater Manchester
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
i decided to get 6 sets of serpentmen, 1 per tribe, for the cards, i kept one set for magic, but for the tribe deck i added all but each time one comes up it gets discarded (or put in the box) so that the other tribes are then more likely to come up.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.