Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
As a no backer with no credit card.. (so cash kinda it for me) I can't get the RPG book that's only for backers right? It sounds sweet turning a deck builder into an rpg akin to Vanguard or Yugioh anime but I don't have any money sept cash.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
As a no backer with no credit card.. (so cash kinda it for me) I can't get the RPG book that's only for backers right? It sounds sweet turning a deck builder into an rpg akin to Vanguard or Yugioh anime but I don't have any money sept cash.

That's too bad, I'm really looking forward to it. It's actually what pushed me over the brink to decide to back it last year.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Ah well maybe someone will post it somewhere after it comes out

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I don't think it's "only" for backers. I'm sure you'll be able to get it one way or another.

If your FLGS carries L99 stuff I'm sure they can order you an art book when they become available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tom Heath
United Kingdom
Staffordshire
flag msg tools
Ouch, watch where you're pointing that thing!
mbmbmbmbmb
I remember someone saying Level 99 might sell a pdf version or have done in the past on another game?

Is the only way to get the campaign book to back at the $150 level?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
Currently yes.

In the last campaign I was able to add the book and the PDF version as addons in the campaign manager via their website. Although, they're doing things differently this time and said they aren't doing any addons (due to shipping complications I think).

However, I'm sure they'll sell the books and the PDF from their store after the campaign, they've done it in the past with Devastation and Argent. Need some official confirmation on this, though.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if 99 be mad if someone posts it on BGG for us non backers... The RPG rules the art I don't mind being private

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Are you talking about the artbook? Where does it say it will include RPG rules?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sergio Macias
Spain
Esplugues de Llobregat
Barcelona
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
qwertastas wrote:

In the latest update for the original project. Also, it's been stated before here and there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert
United States
California
flag msg tools
Victor Mancha wrote:
qwertastas wrote:

In the latest update for the original project. Also, it's been stated before here and there.

Thanks. I wonder why they didnt mention this in the current campaign, since they just added a tier to get the book.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The RPG campaign guide is included in every Millennium Blades art book, regardless of how you come across it! We'll be offering it in our online store later this year as well!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Brown
United States
Colorado Springs
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
BardicSkaven wrote:
I wonder if 99 be mad if someone posts it on BGG for us non backers... The RPG rules the art I don't mind being private

I assume that yes, they'd be displeased if someone posted their intellectual property up for folks to pirate.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dom Hiob
Germany
Bonn
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
MAJBrown22 wrote:
BardicSkaven wrote:

I assume that yes, they'd be displeased if someone posted their intellectual property up for folks to pirate.

besides: at least as an add-on for the original KS, the PDF was just 5$ or so. So there really is no reason not to get it if you want the RPG rules.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Castree
Japan
Osaka
Osaka
flag msg tools
ACGalaga.com
badge
What da heck?!
mbmbmbmbmb
I think it was the lack of credit card which prevented ordering it online. That's why I suggested having their FLGS order the book or just hit up a friend or family member that does have a credit card.

Yeah, you shouldn't be posting stuff on this site without the permission of the owner.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nathan Rine
United States
Columbus
Ohio
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
ACGalaga wrote:
I think it was the lack of credit card which prevented ordering it online. That's why I suggested having their FLGS order the book or just hit up a friend or family member that does have a credit card.

Yeah, you shouldn't be posting stuff on this site without the permission of the owner.

Yeah no job so even when I do get money it's for holidays or my birthday(which is on a holiday) I'm trying to get a job or disability but nevermind that..

And it was just a passing comment besides if I can't buy it I can't really do anything with it. Kind of annoying that 99 makes so much fun stuff you can only buy online...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joshua Van Laningham
United States
Albuquerque
New Mexico
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The art book should be going into distribution as well. You can talk to you local game store to see if they will be stocking it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.