Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Wiliam McCurdy
United States
Calvert City
Kentucky
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I want to get into this game because i am buying SDE's crossover set and this game looks amazing but when it comes to clans and shrine ninja I am a bit confused, like do clans and shrines merge since they are similar color and element affinity when building teams to play with or if you buy clan sets are shrine ninja left forgotten about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geoff ...
Australia
Sydney
NSW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
DarkKai wrote:
I want to get into this game because i am buying SDE's crossover set and this game looks amazing but when it comes to clans and shrine ninja I am a bit confused, like do clans and shrines merge since they are similar color and element affinity when building teams to play with or if you buy clan sets are shrine ninja left forgotten about?

I think once you buy clans you'll not use the shrine ninja at all.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Cat O\'Mighty
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
You can use them as alternate models in your clans for pose variety.

And for playing one-off games, the Shrine Teams work great.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thomas Millard
United States
Lake Stevens
WA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Geoff wrote:
DarkKai wrote:

I think once you buy clans you'll not use the shrine ninja at all.

Somewhat here^. The Shrine Ninja are an "intro set" as they have different stats than the Clan Ninja have.

Otherwise, you just use them as alternate sculpts.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.