Quote:
At the start of any
Fight turn, you
may reduce your
initiative by 3 to
gain +1 Shot with
a {hand} Gun.

+1 Max Grit

My question is, is that reduction by 3 and +1 shot just for the first turn of the fight, and then the second turn it reverts back to normal? Or is this a permanent reduction for the entire fight (for both the initiative and +1 shot), not reverting back until at the end of the fight?

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Philip Jelley
United Kingdom
Hungerford
Berkshire
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You choose at the start of each turn for the turn only.

Phil
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Are you sure? It specifically states, "At the start of any Fight." It makes no mention of the start of each turn. I'm pretty sure you need to decide what to do at the start of the fight, but my question is does that decision only last for the first turn of the fight, or does it last for the entire fight.

-shnar

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
mbmbmbmbmb
In your original post it says 'at the start of any fight turn'? I'd take that to mean any turn during the fight?
In your reply you then put a full stop after fight and omit the word turn? In that case I'd take it to mean just the start of the fight. It depends on which quote is right?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bryce K. Nielsen
United States
Elk Ridge
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Withywindle wrote:
In your original post it says 'at the start of any fight turn'? I'd take that to mean any turn during the fight?
In your reply you then put a full stop after fight and omit the word turn? In that case I'd take it to mean just the start of the fight. It depends on which quote is right?

No, you're right. For some reason my eyes were completely blind to the word "turn". But it's there, staring me at the face. I'm literally reading it wondering why I didn't see it before. I must be getting old...

Thanks all, question answered.

-shnar
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul T
England
Manchester
flag msg tools
https://www.youtube.com/c/Catweazle00
badge
CatWeazle
mbmbmbmbmb
Lol. No problem. My entire day is made up of 'senior moments' shake
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.