Popular Tags: [View All]
Marc Figueras

Barcelona
Catalonia
msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmb
Some days ago we had a good evening playing a long-awaited game of American Megafauna. In a quiet break in the middle of the great struggle for survival, we (in fact the BGGer Pitarque) recorded this small video:

Just our small tribute to a game that should be in all Natural History museums of the world.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Alan Kaiser
United States
Aurora
Colorado
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Nice. Makes me want to get my redone version finished up. I scanned all the player pieces (the little 'tents') and printed them out on label paper and then mounted each piece on small 1/8" thick wooden discs, double sided. I have about half of these to finish yet, it's a LOT of work. I've also mounted the tiles and player boards onto matte board to give them a little more heft. should be nice when it's done.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Franco
Canada
Ottawa
ON
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Nice. Not quite as exciting as an Arnold Schwarzenegger movie, but close. What are the lyrics to that song about?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.