Popular Tags: [View All]
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I'd like to suggest, for any next edition, to include a mechanism to allow scrapping and selling excess components on Earth. I'm still in my first few games, but already I've experienced needing that extra $1 or $2 right now, while staring at a few Junos in my inventory that I strongly suspect I'll never use.

So I can already see the potential for a rule that allows scrapping a component to earn back half its cost.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Thom0909
United States
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The "wasted" money is part of the game. Even though you are suggesting a 50% sale price, I still wonder whether that wouldn't make things a bit too easy for the player.

Of course, in multiplayer you could try to sell items at discount. Solo play doesn't allow that. So you could house rule it, of course.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I suspect this would break the game. The mechanics are very tight, and that, to me, makes it both a challenge and fun!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
A P
United States
Redwood City
CA
flag msg tools
mb
Can you sell the Junos to another player?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Will H.
United States
Washington
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Absolutely! You can make any deals you like, as long as you're not playing solitaire.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.