Subject: [BoardGameBliss] Onirim Back in stock for 19.95 CDN rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Scott Peterson
United States
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmb
I know this one had been on a lot of people's radars. Just saw they have some in stock for $19.95.

http://www.boardgamebliss.com/products/onirim-second-edition...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
I wonder if this means it's coming back in to print...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Anna H
United States
Beverly Hills
California
flag msg tools
The Adventures of a Solo Astronaut
mbmbmbmbmb
Dead soblue Was mid-checkout too when I got the notice. Bummer. Great deal for those who go it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephanie Prince
Canada
Lacombe
AB
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
401 Games has had a few here for the same price. Shipping to the US is a bit higher though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Schoberg
United States
Elkhorn
Wisconsin
flag msg tools
when i get home, i'm so tired
badge
just roll over, please. i'm so tired. just roll over, please. i'm so tired.
mbmbmbmbmb
fourquartets wrote:
Dead soblue Was mid-checkout too when I got the notice. Bummer. Great deal for those who go it.

I was on the fence last night when I saw this, but ended up caving and bought it. Even with the postage it wasn't a bad deal (~25 usd). Glad I did!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Donald M.
United States
Sweet Grass
Montana
flag msg tools
Bought it in America.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brian Goodstein
United States
Sunrise
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I have the original (smaller box) version of Onirim, as well as Castellion and Sylvion... while it would be nice to have the newer version of Onirim just to match the boxes and have the neater insert, is it worth the price for the extra expansions? Do they add THAT much to the game? (I have Urbion as well but evidently that one isn't getting the same fancy treatment)

Thanks

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jin Juku
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I was in the same boat a few months back, and I went ahead and bought it. I'm very happy with it. I think it depends on how much you like the game. I'm a huge fan, and I don't regret it at all. If you just like the gameplay, it's not really worth it just for the extra expansion.

Edit to add: I paid just under $20, I wouldn't pay much more than that. I've seen it for $60 on Amazon, and I definitely wouldn't spend that much. But at $20, it was well worth the money for me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Shtaffa Jones
United States
Nebraska
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
It is back in stock at BoardGameBliss. I just ordered my copy and I can't wait for it to show up!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.